Adamant will be launching on Arbitrum very soon. We want to give you a few more details on the tokenomics and launch.
The Adamant team has decided that there will be a separate token for the Arbitrum network. Because ADDY is minted based on the profit generated, it would be difficult to balance emissions across multiple platforms.
For the sake of clarity, the name of the token on Arbitrum will be “Adamant Token (Arbitrum)” and the symbol will be “ARBY”.
INITIAL MINTING RATE: 100 ARBY per 1 ETH of profit
INITIAL PRICE: 100 ARBY for 1 WETH
ARBY/WETH liquidity for Arbitrum will be on Sushiswap.
Sushiswap vaults will be available shortly after the presale is completed. Vaults for the most popular Arbitrum farms will be deployed in the next few days afterward.
Similar to Adamant’s launch on Polygon there will be a presale to raise initial liquidity on Arbitrum. You can find the details below:
TOTAL CAP: 1,000 WETH
LIMIT PER WALLET: 50 WETH
PRESALE PRICE: 200 ARBY for 1 WETH *
*1/2 of the presale ARBY will be locked into the locked staking vault for 91 days (earns performance fees). 1/2 of the ARBY will be locked into a separate locked staking contract for 180 days (does not earn performance fees).
Presale date: Saturday, September 18, 2021 15:00 EST/19:00 GMT*
You will need Wrapped ETH to purchase. You can receive this by transferring from another network or wrapping Arbitrum ETH on a site like Sushiswap.
The presale will be done through the adamant.finance website. Anyone who DMs you with presale details is a scammer.
As stated in a previous announcement, each user will receive an airdrop of 1 ARBY for each boost point they have on the Polygon network.
In order to prevent early reward dilution, airdropped ARBY will be locked for a significant period of time. The unlock schedule of airdropped ARBY will be voted on by presale buyers.
The results of the vote will be used to help the Adamant team determine a fair airdrop unlock schedule. Many presale buyers will also be airdrop recipients, so having presale buyers vote on the unlock schedule of airdropped ARBY will result in a unlock schedule that fairly balances the financial interests of the presale/airdrop groups.
Snapshot date and airdrop date: TBD.*
*The snapshot timing will allow plenty of time for users in the legacy lock on Polygon to relock their ADDY and receive boost points/participate in the airdrop. It will be announce ahead of time.
The boost system will not be available on Arbitrum at launch because the oracles necessary for it don’t exist yet.
Please stay tuned for more information about our upcoming launch, presale, and airdrop on Arbitrum!
HOW TO CONNECT TO ARBITRUM MAINNET
1. Go to https://arbiscan.io/
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page, click Add Arbitrum Network to connect your Metamask to the Mainnet RPC
If that doesn’t work, you can add a custom RPC in metamask;
HOW TO BRIDGE ETH TO ARBITRUM
1. Bridge your Ethereum from Ethereum Network to Arbitrum Network using the link https://bridge.arbitrum.io/ or https://cbridge.celer.network/#/ (Please note, Celer brings ETH over as WETH from Polygon, so you will need to use the official bridge initially to have ETH for gas)
2. Deposit Ethereum from L1 into the bridge, confirm the transaction in your Metamask.
3. Wait for the transaction to confirm, switch to Arbitrum Network on your Metamask and your funds will be there when the L2 bridge transaction confirms!
4. BRIDGING BACK DOES NOT TAKE 7 DAYS — You can use https://cbridge.celer.network/#/ to get to BSC/Polygon in 5 minutes.