Adamant will be launching on Cronos this weekend. We want to give you a few more details on the tokenomics and launch.
There will be a separate token for the Cronos network. Because ADDY is minted based on the profit generated, it would be difficult to balance emissions across multiple platforms.
For the sake of clarity, the name of the token on Cronos will be “Adamant Token (Cronos)” and the symbol will be “CADDY”.
INITIAL MINTING RATE: 100 CADDY per 1 CRO of profit
INITIAL PRICE: 100 CADDY for 1 WCRO
The platform CADDY/WCRO liquidity will be hosted on is yet to be determined. Vaults for the most popular Cronos farms will be available at launch.
Similar to Adamant’s launch on Polygon and Arbitrum there will be a presale to raise initial liquidity on Cronos. You can find the details below:
TOTAL CAP: 1,000,000 WCRO
LIMIT PER WALLET: 50,000 WCRO
PRESALE PRICE: 200 CADDY for 1 WCRO *
*1/2 of the presale CADDY will be locked into the LOCK PLUS contract for 91 days. The LOCK PLUS contract autocompounds earned CADDY back into the user’s stake. This means that the user will be unable to withdraw any earned CADDY until the duration of the lock has finished, although LOCK PLUS stakers will earn significantly more CADDY and WCRO performance fees than BASIC LOCK stakers. The LOCK PLUS contract also gives twice as many boost points as the BASIC LOCK contract.
The other 1/2 of the CADDY will be locked into a separate locked contract for 180 days. This contract will NOT earn performance fees NOR will it autocompound CADDY.
You will need WCRO to purchase. You can receive this by transferring from another network or wrapping Cronos CRO on a site like vvs.finance or cronaswap.org.
The presale will be done through the adamant.finance website. Anyone who DMs you with presale details is a scammer.
The boost system will be available on Cronos at launch.
Please stay tuned for more information about our upcoming launch, presale, and airdrop on Cronos!
HOW TO CONNECT TO CRONOS MAINNET
Add a custom RPC in metamask:
HOW TO BRIDGE TO CRONOS
Using crypto.com Cronos Bridge (https://cronos.crypto.org/bridge/).
Using Elk Finance
Users can bridge to Cronos from 13 other chains and counting, thanks to Elk.Finance.
1) Simply visit elk.finance from whatever network you would like to bridge from (Polygon, Fantom, Avalanche, XDai, BSC and many others) and buy ELK.
2) Click the ‘ElkNet’ tab at the top of the page
3) Enter the amount of ELK you’d like to send, address (if you aren’t sending to your own address), the target chain (Cronos), and lastly, if you don’t have any CRO on your cronos account (which you will need for gas) the check ‘Swap ELK 1 for gas’. This will convert 1 ELK into CRO for gas fees.
Pleas note: Cross-chain Transfers are currently in BETA!Please only send one transfer at a time.
· Only supports transferring $ELK
· Max $ELK 10000 per transfer
· Minimum 2 minutes between transfers
Adamant Finance Links