Details on the Adamant Token (Arbitrum) or ARBY was released over this past week.
Presale date: Saturday, September 18, 2021 15:00 EST/19:00 GMT*
Similar to Adamant’s launch on Polygon there will be a presale to raise initial liquidity on Arbitrum. You can find the details below:
TOTAL CAP: 1,000 WETH
LIMIT PER WALLET: 50 WETH
PRESALE PRICE: 200 ARBY for 1 WETH *
*1/2 of the presale ARBY will be locked into the locked staking vault for 91 days (earns performance fees). 1/2 of the ARBY will be locked into a separate locked staking contract for 180 days (does not earn performance fees).
You will need Wrapped ETH to purchase. You can wrap ETH on a site like Sushiswap.
The presale will be done through the adamant.finance website. Anyone who DMs you with presale details is a scammer.
Setting Up For Arbitrum
HOW TO CONNECT TO ARBITRUM MAINNET
1. Go to https://arbiscan.io/
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page, click Add Arbitrum Network to connect your Metamask to the Mainnet RPC
If that doesn’t work, you can add a custom RPC in metamask;
HOW TO BRIDGE ETH TO ARBITRUM
1. Bridge your Ethereum from Ethereum Network to Arbitrum Network using the link https://bridge.arbitrum.io/ or https://cbridge.celer.network/#/ (Please note, Celer brings ETH over as WETH from Polygon, so you will need to use the official bridge initially to have ETH for gas)
2. Deposit Ethereum from L1 into the bridge, confirm the transaction in your Metamask.
3. Wait for the transaction to confirm, switch to Arbitrum Network on your Metamask and your funds will be there when the L2 bridge transaction confirms!
4. BRIDGING BACK DOES NOT TAKE 7 DAYS — You can use https://cbridge.celer.network/#/ to get to BSC/Polygon in 5 minutes.
This past week we added 18 new vaults!
QuickSwap: WMATIC / PHX, USDC / ETHA, ETHA / QUICK, USDC / BNB, USDC / zUSD, MITx / WETH, WMATIC / ODDZ, QUICK / REI, MITx / QUICK, ANRX / WETH, ODDZ / QUICK
Gravity Finance: GFI / WMATIC, GFI / WBTC, CRV / WETH, LINK / WETH, AAVE / WETH, WBTC / USDC, WMATIC / USDC
Want to learn about some of the tokens in these new vaults? See the list below:
- PHX — https://www.phx.finance/
- ETHA — https://www.ethalend.org/
- zUSD— https://zerogoki.org/#/
- MITx — https://www.morpheuslabs.io/
- ODDZ — https://www.oddz.fi/
- ANRX — https://anrkeyx.io/